Friday, February 20, 2015

No Longer Part of the Jawbreaker Chronicle

I'm unsure on whether or not to make a blog post about this, but I guess I will.

Due to creative differences, I am no longer a staff member of the Jawbreaker Chronicle. No, there was no falling, and there was no fight. We just agreed to go our separate ways.

In other news, I'm working on Chapter Three of Ed's Game Room: Pokémon Blue Version. I cannot guarantee a new chapter every Tuesday, but I will try to do a chapter less than fourteen days after the last one. The Eds will likely make their way past Brock before I start writing for the next playthrough by the Eds. That's right; I'll be going back and forth among games. The next story will be about the Eds playing Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back. The Eds will get about eight crystals before I go back to writing for Pokémon Blue Version, and no, they won't be doing the levels in order. I usually play the levels in that game in order (...Level 12, Level 13, Level 14...) until the last Warp Room, where I do levels 22, 23, and 24 in that order before gradually getting to Levels 21 and finally Level 25. However, I decided that the Eds would probably not do the levels in order... except for Double D (possibly).

I'm still working on The NEW Grim Edventures of Ed, Edd n Eddy by the way. I might even work on an episode of another Ed, Edd n Eddy fan fiction (like Another Road or a certain other story).

Apparently, nobody but CartoonEdsBoy2009 cares that I ended The All-New Ed, Edd n Eddy Show: The Sweet Escape. I will be writing its spiritual successor with no name eventually. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment