Sunday, December 22, 2013

Time To Make a Good First Impression

Greetings, people of the internet. My username is Reginald Konga, but you may know me as "thebestkindofstupid" or "Edd Shwartz" or "2030comms," or even my first username "edsandsonicatolympic" ... Man, I was a maniac to ever want a name like "Ed, Edd n Eddy and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games!" Anyway, I post on this site about things I do on the internet, such as my fan fictions or my YouTube channels. I have them listed below.

Ed, Edd n Eddy fan fictions

You can view more information on my EEnE fan fictions at the Ed Fanon Wikia, where I am known as "Edd Shwartz." I have several ideas including The All-New Ed, Edd n Eddy Show and The NEW Grim Edventures of Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Cartoon Cartoon Tuesdays fan fictions

This project is currently on hold, but I would like to get back to it someday. The story was inspired by the characters in Cartoon Network Racing, which were all classic toons for unknown reasons. The classic toons have adventures together. I still like some new cartoons, but others are extremely annoying. Plus, there's only so many characters that you can use without neglecting some important ones. I will return to this fan fiction when I have an idea worthy of being a true pilot.

Sonic the Hedgehog fan fictions

This story is also on hold, as I have recently decided to revamp it. It became very hard to write stories with my OC, so I made a bid a fond farewell to him. I also found that many of my plotlines would not constitute a full story.

YouTube Stuff

So far I am doing only one playthrough, but I hope to do more in the future. Here's the link. I also have another project coming up later, but I'm going to leave it a secret until February when I'm closer to uploading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment