Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day Jamboree

In this corner, weighing in at some pounds and some ounces Baby Year New 2014, and in that corner weighing in at 112 pounds 7.34216890 ounces Old Man 2013. Begin! All right, Old Man 2013 is off to a strong start, and they're keeping up the fight. This could take a week, but by January 1st...

What am I doing?

Update on The Whatever Show

I recently saw this video, [video contains language, violence, and other adult content] and it may shape my work on The Whatever Show. The concept I worked (working hard or hardly working) on for a little while was the idea of a group of several different characters (ie Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life and Cow from Cow & Chicken) being the main group in every episode with a variety of other characters playing minor roles. Now, I'm thinking of making it, so that there are like three main characters, with a plethora of short subplots everywhere. Man, it's hard to make coherent sentences when talking about this project.

I'm thinking of making the first episode "the most late Christmas special ever." I'm working on that placeholder name. Considering how many different characters there will be, it should come out in March, and it will be quite a few chapters at a time. The protagonist (I cannot remember if I mentioned this or not) is supposed to be an exaggerated version of myself. I think the show will be extremely cartoony, but probably not as "free of reality" as a certain other show whose name shouldn't be mentioned due to immature comments. I'll continue working on this concept. Now that I think about it, I'm not 100% sure I mentioned The Whatever Show on this blog, because it was probably mentioned on the old one.

Screenshotting

I was thinking of making this post about my old blog. I would post my screen-shots of what it looked like, so you could see it, but I'll have to think about how I'm going to share these images. Oh, well.

If you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to share them below.

Here's hoping you guys had a happy holiday,

Reginald Konga

No comments:

Post a Comment