Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What the Heck I've Been Doing Lately

My first post of 2014 is just as lame as always.

Why I'm Taking So Long

I apologize for those of you who may be waiting for The NEW Grim Edventures of Ed, Edd n Eddy Chapter 6, but I've been busy trying out new things. I've been completely retooling my Sonic Fan Fiction for one. Another thing I've been working on is The Whatever Show (tentative title). I'm still not sure what to do with the first episode, as I don't want to completely rip off the video I shared in the previous blog post. I think it would be a pretty long first "episode," if it does get made. With The Whatever Show being made, I'm not quite sure what to do with my old series Cartoon Cartoon Tuesdays which never really made it past the quote-unquote pilot. It would seem rather redundant to have both of these fan fictions, but I felt I had different ideas for both of them. Of course, I've scrapped most of the ideas for CCT for being too stupid. There is yet another idea I have, but I'll unveil that at a later date. Yes, I know. There isn't a whole lot of focus in this post, but no one is reading, so I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment