Monday, December 23, 2013

My Old Blog and "NEW Grim Edventures" Chapter 6

Greetings, people of the internet. Today, I'd like to talk to you about the production of The NEW Grim Edventures of Ed, Edd n Eddy, but first, let me give you some advice. 

If you ever want to create a blog, but don't want to use your Google account, please, for the sake of your sanity, don't use Blog.com. I started my blog, and the very next day, it had a "502 Bad Gateway" error for at least twenty hours. For those of you who don't know, a "Bad Gateway" error means that the servers are doing something wrong, and you are not to blame. In this case, Blog.com couldn't handle everybody. It's a miracle that their blog worked long enough for me to see that it was, indeed, their fault. I had just shared my blog on a forum, and it seemed to instantly go down, because the very next post was from a rather confused female. Now, due to another issue, the site won't let me log in or even visit my blog, and it's not just my computers (yes, I checked on two separate devices). At least two other people were unable to visit my site, and one of them assured me they could the day before, so it's clearly the site again. It's a shame, because I had just posted the same information I'm about to give you. Now I have to type all of that again. (Sarcasm) Dear Blog.com, thanks for the support. You really helped me grow my audience. (Sarcasm ends) Well, that's enough ranting. On with the show.

NEW Grim Edventures Chapter Six

Chapter six of The NEW Grim Edventures of Ed, Edd n Eddy should be up by the end of January. (Yes, I know it takes me forever to finish a single chapter; quit nagging me!) Chapter 5 marked the last time I'll be writing a story from start to finish instead of thinking carefully about what to write before I start. That is, unless I finish the first chapter of a certain story. I believe this system will allow for things to go more smoothly.

Plot Summary

After Grim becomes tired of the Eds complaining about having nothing to do, Grim decides to take the Eds to a castle (similar to the "Beasts and Barbarians" episode of Billy and Mandy). Eddy then decides to pull a scam. He gets the kids to compete with the Eds (plus Grim) at the castle, and the winner takes home the $7.50 (there was a 75 cent entrance fee)! Eddy thinks this will be a cinch, because the Eds have real weapons, and the kids have turkey basters, but things are not always as they seem!

A Final say

I hope you enjoyed today's tidbit. I'll see you guys later.

Sincerely,

Reginald Konga

No comments:

Post a Comment